Marketing Account ManagerApply Job ID 17821 Date posted Sep. 04, 2020 Location Los Angeles, California Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Act as the primary day-to-day contact with Clients
- Possess in-depth understanding of Client’s business objectives
- Develop and manage project timelines and task lists
- Ability to understand and identify opportunities for continued growth
- Actively participate in high-level meetings with Client’s leadership team
- Understand and manage the execution of tasks to achieve Client’s marketing goals
- Display positivity in all engagements with others (at all levels), demonstrating Quad culture and values
- Manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously
- Meet tight deadlines within established budgets
- Identify process challenges and work with internal leadership to solve
- Attend regular planning meetings and provide detailed written confirmation/report
- Work effectively to manage work across internal business units
- Build and maintain client relationships with low-and-mid level management.
- Suggest opportunities to the Director Client Services to educate the client on Quad's services - directly or through the Client Services team.
- Ensure client is satisfied with performance of our Client Services Team and level of service.
- 3-5 Years of related experience required
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong background with project management concepts, methodologies and tools
- Ability to inform staff and direct reports on project objectives.
- Understanding of marketing strategy, creative, photography/videography, print production, media and digital.
- Knowledge of customer services, sales, retail structure, operations, account service/sales management, best practices and proven ability to communicate and implement.
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to clients' needs and issues.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand and communicate issues verbally and in writing to clients, associates and management.
- Ability to relate to and develop relationships with Client’s low-and-mid level management.
- Ability to understand and manage the execution of tasks to achieve Client’s marketing goals.
- Ability to achieve a spirit of teamwork and cooperation within the Client Service team
- Ability to handle many issues, items and functions at one time and deal rapidly with multiple items in prioritized sequence.
- Ability to set and prioritize goals and achieve them as scheduled.
- Demonstrate flexibility to adjust to rapidly changing requirements and schedules.
- Demonstrate an analytical approach to problem solving.
- Demonstrate the ability to act on own initiative.
- Ability and willingness to take direction from superiors.
- Ability and willingness to provide suggestions and direction to employees.
- Ability and willingness to build and maintain positive relationships quickly.
- Demonstrate willingness to work together with peers and other Quad departments to improve quality and performance.
- Ability and willingness to build and mentor direct reports
- Experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Travel as required, temporary assignments (out-of-town).
- Basic understanding of remote conductivity to communicate with Quad headquarters and leadership.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.