ElectricianApply Job ID 12581 Date posted Mar. 06, 2019 Location Lufkin, Texas Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Must be able to maintain, service, troubleshoot, and repair electrical and electronic circuitry and related components associated with production and facility equipment
- Must have basic knowledge in the electronic diagnostics of PLC's, AC/DC drive systems and various types of computer operated control circuitry
- Must be able to utilize electrical ladder diagrams, electronic circuitry diagrams, and software programs to modify, repair, or improve equipment functionality
- Must be able to utilize a variety of tools such as: hand tools, power tools, electrical/electronic test equipment and calibration equipment
- Must be self-motivated, have good communication skills, and working relationships with others
- Must be proficient in the repair of a wide variety of equipment
- Must be able to work 12 hours shifts (7 a.m. - 7 p.m. or 7 p.m. - 7 a.m.) including days, nights, weekends and holidays, with some overtime required.
- Associate Degree in Electronics or related field
- A State Electrical license, or a minimum of 5 years of electrical / electronic repair experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Demonstrate proficiency utilizing a personal computer, ordering parts and materials by using appropriate company purchasing requirements including computerized maintenance management systems
- Must be able to work closely with engineers, technicians and peers to maintain electronic/electrical systems on new and specialized equipment with knowledge of the National Electrical Code and execute the most cost effective method to fulfill customer and code requirements.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.