Marketing CoordinatorApply Job ID 21059 Date posted Nov.. 19, 2021 Location Malvern, Pennsylvania Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
The primary role of the Coordinator Client Services is for direct Client contact and overall coordination of the Client’s marketing projects, as assigned by the Manager Client Services or Directors Client Service. The Coordinator Client Services will be in continual communication with the Client through email, phone, and in-person conversations to understand all details of their projects.
- Responsible for day-to-day tactical execution of direct marketing campaigns, print, photography, digital, video, and tactical communication with the client
- Assist in trafficking projects between Client Service, production and creative personnel to seek proper approvals
- Develop and manage project timelines and tasks list
- Assume responsibility over basic administrative duties for each project
- Coordinate and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Collect project specifications from the Client and accurately communicate those specifications to internal and external departments
- Help proof creative material to ensure specifications match those estimated. Cross check for any errors. Attention to detail is critical to ensure all work completes the standard agency approval process before being reviewed by clients
- Review all estimates received from internal departments for accuracy
- Keep Director aware of project status on a weekly basis
- Quickly learn how to use internal project tracking software to ensure that all internal parties and the client are meeting schedule dates
- Manage inventory levels at the print fulfillment warehouse, communicating with the client where needed and replenishing as requested by the client
- Maintain and update the client digital asset management tool with current product packaging and seasonal assets
- Attend meetings as directed by the Director or Manager Client Services
- Assist in any other project assignments as approved through the Director or Manager Client Services
- Work with all support departments to execute the duties and requests of the Client Services team on behalf of their clients' objectives and support other agency activities on an as-needed basis
- BAchelor's degree in advertising, communication, marketing or related field required.
- Experience in account coodination preferred
- Must be computer literate with proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and the ability to learn new computer systems
Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud programs – a plus
- Ability to speak, read, and write in the English language
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn proprietary software
- Understanding of retail structure and operations
- Knowledge of direct mail strategies and program execution
- Knowledge of circular production, direct mail, collateral and POS signage
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Effective time-management and prioritization skills
- Desire to accept mentoring and guidance in an effort to grow skill set
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.