$2,000 New Hire Bonus-Parts Inventory Clerk (Central Storeroom Attendant)Apply Job ID 20813 Date posted Oct. 07, 2021 Location Martinsburg, West Virginia Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is currently seeking a Parts Inventory Clerk (Central Storeroom Attendant) to work at the Martinsburg, WV plant. This is a day time position working M-F.
Careers across Quad are defined by a rich legacy of passionate people driven by innovation and motivated to find a better way. Fueled by interesting days, you’ll find hard work is good work, and feel a deep sense of pride in a job well done – something shared by everyone in the community we call Quad.
$2,000 Sign-On & Retention Bonus for all Full-Time Manufacturing Employees
We offer support at every step of your career with 401(k) retirement savings, paid holidays and vacations, and many more great benefits.
You’ll proudly wear Quad blue and stand shoulder to shoulder with the team that’s transforming an industry. Your work matters at Quad.
The Parts Inventory Clerk is responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Locating, retrieving and documenting part usage for technicians
- Preparing parts to be sent to other facilities, ordering parts and supplies
- Stocking and organizing incoming orders
- Logging receipts, handling returns and credits
- Communicating with outside vendors when necessary
- Prioritize tasks accordingly in a fast-paced environment
- Move product and supplies around to various locations with use of a forklift (training will be provided)
- Good communication, organization and administrative skills
- Proficiency in email using Microsoft Outlook and knowledge of other Microsoft Office based programs
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs. Occasionally
- Must be able to work a 8 hour day shift position (Monday- Friday)
- Prior Customer Service and/or Parts Counter experience
- Prior Forklift experience or willingness to be trained on operation of Forklift
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.