Binder Platform LeaderApply Job ID 23028 Date posted Aug. 12, 2022 Location Martinsburg, West Virginia Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Responsible for leading by example and holding all employees accountable to our safety initiatives
- Provide leadership on the floor in answering all questions in a professional and timely manner
- Instruct crews as to what their duties are for the day and follow up on their progress
- Perform first piece inspections and book checks to sign off for all operating equipment
- Coach employees in the performance of their jobs and continually train them so they can improve their overall productivity and quality
- Cover other shifts as necessary
- Responsible for organized set-ups and make-readies on all types of Finishing Equipment
- Participate in MDI, 6S and other Continuous Improvement Initiatives
- Ability to work 12 hour rotating shifts from 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am, which may include days, nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime
- Must have excellent communication, organizational, computer and interpersonal skills
- Binder Experience required
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.