Cuisine SupervisorApply Job ID 18583 Date posted Jan. 13, 2021 Location Martinsburg, West Virginia Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad/Graphics is seeking a Food Service Lead for our Martinsburg, WV plant. This position is responsible for the supervision, training, and management of the on- site food service operation as well as ensuring that appropriate quantities of food are prepared and served for both employee dining and catering functions. They are responsible for meeting the requirements set forth in the "Lean You" Nutrition Program, as well as, local, state and federal regulations.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Conduct operational management and production management.
- Produce and maintain work schedules, and records.
- Direct task assignments to operate efficiently.
- Maintain food production that ensures the safety and quality of food per departmental guidelines.
- Ensure that food items are stored in a safe and hazard free environment.
- Maintain all schedules, ensure that all food items are served per menu specifications in a safe and appropriate manner according to departmental guidelines.
- Maintain a sanitary environment following food service and Health Department codes and regulations.
- Manage employees, promoting employee growth, efficiency, morale, and teamwork.
- Maintain a safe and hazard-free working environment.
- Maintain food safety and temperature logs.
- Perform other functions that may be assigned by the administration and/or supervisor.
- Oversee Vending operations employees and ensure that they are keeping vending machines stocked and in working order.
Position will work fulltime 5:30am -2:30pm, however evening hours maybe required from time to time.
- This position requires 3 years of food service operation management experience as well as the completion of a credited sanitation course and an updated certification.
- Requires ServSafe Certification – either active or capable of getting within 6 months of employment.
- Experience with computer applications, kitchen and office equipment required.
- HS Diploma or equivalent required.
- Flexibility to work day or evening shift when necessary
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. regularly with or without a reasonable accommodation
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.