Industrial ElectricianApply Job ID 25138 Date posted Jan. 23, 2023 Location Martinsburg, West Virginia
Quad is currently seeking a highly motivated Industrial Electrician to add to our Electrical team at our Caperton Blvd location in Martinsburg, WV! We are looking for someone who has an education in Electronics or a related field, or a minimum of 3 years of electrical / electronic repair experience in a manufacturing environment. If that sounds like you, we would love to talk to you!
- Self-motivated, good communication skills and working relationships with others.
- Individual must be proficient in the repair of a wide variety of equipment and have ability to work rotating 12 hour shifts (7:00am to 7:00pm and/or 7:00pm to 7:00am) including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Individual must have experience programming PLC's and experience using PLC's as a troubleshooting tool is also preferred
- Basic knowledge of AC/DC drive systems and various types of computer operated control circuitry.
- Ability to utilize electrical ladder diagrams, electronic circuitry diagrams, and software programs to modify, repair, or improve equipment functionality.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
The importance of caring for one another, runs deep. It is at the heart of our healthcare and wellness programs, our retirement plans, all of our benefits. It's how we build rich, balanced lives for ourselves and our families, at work and at home.
From the very beginning, Quad has been defined by the people who work here. Our values, our skills, our creativity – it has all grown from those very first days in business, passed from worker to worker, built on the relationships – the trust – between us. All the presses, computers and technology; all the buildings; all the resources; none of it matters without the people who make Quad work.