Maintenance MechanicApply Job ID 15455 Date posted Sep. 27, 2019 Location Martinsburg, West Virginia Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Responsible for all mechanical repairs, modification, preventive maintenance and installation pertaining to production machinery and plant facilities.
- Applicant must be a highly motivated individual willing to work flexible shifts depending on workload in a team orientated environment with minimal supervision.
- Must possess good oral, reading and writing skills for effective communication.
- Individual should have a mechanical aptitude.
- Consistently practice and enforce safe work and environmental practices including all OSHA, DEP, local Regulatory and Quad Graphics compliances.
- Must furnish their own basic set of tools and know how to properly operate and maintain tools to keep them in safe working order at all times.
- Physical endurance and mobility for prolonged standing, walking, frequent bending, stooping, and reaching.
- Ability to work from ladders, lifts, or elevated platforms - indoors and outdoors - and be able to work in confined spaces if required.
- Safely performing mechanical preventative maintenance procedures and repairs to web offset printing presses, bindery finishing and auxiliary equipment while maintaining accurate computer based records.
- Maintain and repair components and systems such as bearings, gears, clutches, couplings, belted and shafted drives, gearboxes, air compressors, pneumatic systems, natural gas fire ovens. May perform basic welding and machinist tasks
- Overtime required when needed for vacations/absences and peak production times.
Additional Company Information:
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.