Maintenance MechanicApply Job ID 25488 Date posted Mar. 31, 2023 Location Martinsburg, West Virginia
Quad is seeking a Maintenance Mechanic for our Martinsburg, WV location. The Mechanic will be responsible for performing skilled mechanical maintenance work in a fast-paced environment, including repair, inspection, modification and improvement of Finishing, Press and Facilities equipment. The Maintenance Mechanic plays an essential role in helping the plant provide high quality product and efficient service to our customers by minimizing operational downtime. The position is a 12-hour shift, 7 to 7 on a rotational 3-4 day workweek.
- Solid experience/knowledge in pneumatics, blueprint reading, and machine trades math necessary.
- Previous mechanical experience in the printing industry or industrial maintenance setting is preferred.
- Welding and machining experience preferred.
- Basic math, computer and good, open communication skills are mandatory.
- Completion of a maintenance program at a vocational/technical school or a recognized apprenticeship program in general mechanical maintenance is a plus.
- Must provide own set of tools and be able to safely operate both hand and power tools.
- Flexibility to work a 12-hour rotating schedule, including days, nights, weekends and holidays as needed is required.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
The importance of caring for one another, runs deep. It is at the heart of our healthcare and wellness programs, our retirement plans, all of our benefits. It's how we build rich, balanced lives for ourselves and our families, at work and at home.
From the very beginning, Quad has been defined by the people who work here. Our values, our skills, our creativity – it has all grown from those very first days in business, passed from worker to worker, built on the relationships – the trust – between us. All the presses, computers and technology; all the buildings; all the resources; none of it matters without the people who make Quad work.