Recycling Technician-CapertonApply Job ID 17480 Date posted Jul. 22, 2020 Location Martinsburg, West Virginia Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Segregate, shred and bale all waste paper and corrugated.
- Saw, shred, and bale all security product.
- Grade bales by type and load onto waste trucks.
- Perform all necessary daily equipment checks and preventative maintenance.
- Perform daily housekeeping of bale room and surrounding areas.
- May Load, unload, or handle hazardous materials or wastes and prepare hazardous materials or wastes for transportation, including preparation of shipping papers.
- Manage self-development by seeking opportunities to improve skills and knowledge, participating in company sponsored training and development programs.
- Actively participates in safety programs, follows safety policies and procedures and maintains a safe work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Forklift certifications a plus, but not requirement
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.