Safety LeaderApply Job ID 13964 Date posted Jun. 06, 2019 Location Martinsburg, West Virginia Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad/Graphics is seeking a talented Safety Leader to join our team in Martinsburg, WV. The Safety Leader will be in charge of all safety initiatives within the plant.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Oversee implementation and management of all OSHA safety programs
- Participate in safety meeting, management meetings and engage production employees on the production floor
- Facilitate training programs
- Conduct safety audits and inspections
- Participate in strategic planning for safety at a plant level
- Maintain plant OSHA Log, assist work comp carrier and departments on incident investigations, return to work program, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Safety or related field, or 2 + years of experience working in safety
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to resolve conflict
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.