Site Analyst IIApply Job ID 26266 Date posted Nov. 15, 2023 Location Martinsburg, West Virginia
Focused on the support, maintenance and operations of IT systems and related technologies. Provide 24/7 support to assigned areas. Responsible for having a general understanding of domain knowledge for IT systems, related technologies and processes pertinent to assigned areas. Effectively troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis in an attempt to resolve incidents by providing professional, courteous, timely and dependable communication with team assistance as needed.
- Responds to level II support issues 24x7 through call tracking software
- Supports, configures and maintains a subset of IT hardware and software including network, server and telephony infrastructure
- Manages IT assets within inventory system
- Entrusted to exercise a high degree of discretion due to Administrator rights, access and exposure
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent IT experience and/or 0-2 years of experience in IT field
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Windows current Operating Systems and associated tools and utilities
- Basic understanding of infrastructure
- Working knowledge of MS Office toolset
- Customer service oriented
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.