Skilled Finishing Operators- CapertonApply Job ID 17770 Date posted Nov. 24, 2020 Location Martinsburg, West Virginia Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad Martinsburg, WV has immediate openings for experienced Skilled Print Finishing Operators:
- Binder Operators
- Saddle Stitch Operators
Finishing Operators are responsible for performing necessary functions for assigned equipment in accordance with the job ticket and stated customer requirements, with many other required job responsibilities.
Shifts for these positions will be 7am -7pm or 7pm –7am and will include days, nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Prior Finishing Operator experience and proven familiarity of Finishing equipment is preferred.
- Candidates must have two years of solid work history in a manufacturing environment, within the past three years.
- The ability to bend and lift 10-15 pounds continuously, ability to lift up to 70 pounds occasionally, stand long hours, use hands and wrists continuously in controlled movement, receive and follow instructions and use vision in order to identify defects, performing repetitious tasks in a fast-paced atmosphere with or without a reasonable accommodation is necessary.
- Ability to work 12 hour rotating shifts (either 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. or 7 p.m. - 7 a.m.) including days, nights, evenings and weekends is required. Mechanical aptitude and excellent communication skills, including good verbal and written comprehension is required.
- The ability to perform basic math calculations is essential.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.