Account Support ExecutiveApply Job ID 20415 Date posted Sep.. 13, 2021 Location Mattoon, Illinois Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Onsite Account Support Executive is responsible for partnering with our Client to provide primary support for Client-directed projects (including but not limited to those detailed below) as well as to collaborate with Quad account management teams in developing strategies and the right business offerings for both new and existing programs. This role also entails oversight of assigned projects from conception through handoff to production facility. This position will warrant travel and/or relocation based on Client location and business need. The Onsite Account Support Executive will foster a strong Client relationship to understand the Client’s need and translate to the best solution.
· Assist in managing day-to-day relationship and workflow between Quad teams and Client
· Work with Client and Quad Media/Analytics teams to create and implement timely operational cadence
· for data transfers (as necessary / required), campaign approvals, creative development / production,
· asset delivery, etc. for individual and annual media campaigns
· Assist client in managing the internal allocation of distribution and print cost to each store
· Work with client and Quad to audit allocated media spend (planned vs. executed)
· Manage/facilitate traditional and digital campaign creative development / production
· Steward all active and anticipated projects between Quad and Client
· Signage, Traditional and Digital Media, Product Books, Fixtures, etc.
· Support Client’s planning team to help proactively identify, plan and ultimately execute future projects
· Keep client and Quad connected on all projects, due dates, and timelines
· Facilitate the sharing of analytics between both the client and Quad
· Work with the digital agency and Quad resources to assist in providing recommended adjustments to the
· Help client and Quad continue to find efficiencies in process design and execution
· System updates
· Process design and execution
· Support Quad Marketer Studio™ technology and assist in and coordinate training and support with Quad
· support team and seek opportunities for client to further leverage capabilities of this technology
· Build relationships within client’s operations to understand customer’s business model and specifications;
· partnering to win, renew, and/or expand existing business
· Provide pricing and schedules as requested by the client, assist with budgeting and forecasting needs
· Translate customer specifications through creative solutions byway of collaboration with subject matter
· experts at Quad
· Test creative solutions to ensure they work within the platform
· Lead business team meetings with key stakeholders/executives to obtain buy-in when needed
· Serve as a client liaison both internally and externally as business needs change and processes adjust to
· support those needs
· Coordinate with internal business partners to create streamline and efficient process flows
· All other duties as assigned
· High School Diploma or GED. Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Five years’ experience in print related customer service, account management, or inside sales
· Ability to work independently, multi-task, and maintain organization in a quick turn, fast paced
· Ability to successfully analyze problems, draw valid conclusions and make recommendations
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proficient in Salesforce and Microsoft Office Excel
· Print industry and process knowledge
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.