$2,000 New Hire Bonus Master ElectricianApply Job ID 19731 Date posted Jun. 04, 2021 Location Merced, California Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
$2,000 Sign-On & Retention Bonus for all Full-Time Manufacturing Employees
Quad is currently seeking a Master Electrician for the Merced, CA Plant. The ideal candidate will also preferably be knowledgeable in the areas of preventative maintenance and machine operation. This position will be responsible for:
- Basic electrical troubleshooting and repair in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Working with voltages up to 480 vac
- Working knowledge of PLC’s
- Installation and troubleshooting of relay and PLC controlled equipment
- Working with AC/DC motors and drives
- Prior experience working with motors, transformers, control systems, and power distribution.
- Proficient in repairs of Control Systems, PLC’s, A/C and D/C Drives
- Need to have own tools required for the job.
- Must be able to read blueprints, understand tolerances and measurements and work with standard and metric sizes.
- Must have at least 4 years' experience as a Maintenance Electrician
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.