$2,000 New Hire Bonus Second Press Operator
- Merced, California
More than just another employer, we pride ourselves on being a company with a soul. Quad’s culture is built on a rich legacy of passionate, innovative people always striving to find a better way. As a global marketing services provider, Quad leverages worldwide capabilities and leading-edge technology to help brand owners market and distribute their products more efficiently and effectively - transforming the industry with the combined power of digital and print.
Fueled by innovative, interesting days, careers at Quad instill a sense of empowerment and possibility as you gain the skills and confidence to advance as our platform evolves. Join the Quad team today and develop your career – work side-by-side with skilled professionals, operate multi-million dollar pieces of equipment, and experience first-hand the values that have guided us from day one. Work hard, move fast, contribute new ideas and proudly wear Quad Blue!
- Full Time and part time positions
- 8 or 12hour shifts
- Level: Entry to Skilled
- Paid Vacation
What makes a successful Machine Operator at Quad?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Goal-oriented 7
- Motivational 5
- Team Player 6
- Innovative 5
- Results Driven 8
- Confident 7
- Problem solver
Everado - Press Operator
“Running a machine is all I wanted to do when I started. I am thankful that I was able to learn a new career and have new opportunities at Quad.”
Learn More About Us
Join Our Ranks – Advancement, Culture and Innovation
Meet Rondell – CareerPath to Success with Quad
Innovate – Quad’s Corporate Values
Our massive Pressroom horsepower features cutting-edge equipment and technology, ranging from web offset and gravure to the latest digital presses. We’re a collaborative team of “can do” people. We take great pride in our work, and are passionate about quality, safety and the customer experience.
Quad is currently hiring General Laborers as Essential Workers who want to make a difference - Imagine more than you have today. Your career starts here. Be greater than you thought possible and reap the rewards of your success and growth. We are in the business of developing people. Promotions are based on your performance – You are in charge of your career!
$2,000 Sign-On & Retention Bonus for all Full-Time Manufacturing Employees
Quad is currently seeking a Second Press Operator to join the Merced, CA team. Second Press Operators are expected to assist in performing functions to support the operation of printing presses in the following areas: Set up, color quality, color adjustments, ensure printed quality, conforms to customer specifications, and may assist in training employees and giving general directions assigned to a certain press employees. 2nd Press Operators are responsible for providing feedback to 1st press operators and supervisors.
- One to four years’ experience with printing presses as a second operator required or rolltender.
- Available for rotating 12 hour shifts which may include days, nights, weekends, holidays and overtime as required.
- Physical requirements include the ability to stand for the duration of the shift, frequent walking and must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis, reach overhead, and occasionally bend, stoop, push and pull.
- Willingness to update skills on a regular basis to keep up to date with rapidly changing technology.
- Must be able to problem solve when unexpected challenges arise.
- Must be able to work safely and in compliance with all regulations, including the use of PPE (safety glasses, hearing protection, and shoes.)