Bilingual Senior HR Business PartnerApply Job ID 21064 Date posted Nov.. 22, 2021 Location Merced, California Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
As a strategic resource to Business Leadership, the Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) leads and/or consults on all HR-related practices, programs and objectives in order to enable an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes productivity, safety, and business goal attainment; along with the recruitment, retention, engagement and ongoing development of a stable, high quality workforce. The HRBP actively seeks to align business objectives with employees and management in designated business units.
The HRBP inherently requires deep and sustained relationships to be built and maintained across supported business units. All levels of leadership and management should consider the HRBP to be a key partner in creating and managing an engaging and healthy environment for all. The HRBP actively consults with Business Leaders to ensure HR initiatives are effectively managed and are producing desired outcomes.
The HRBP has special accountability for talent programs, communications and change management, enabling the best of the organization’s culture to be experienced and appreciated within all functions and on all teams. In addition, the HRBP coordinates the implementation of all employee-related services, policies, and programs. In close partnership with Corporate HR centers of expertise and shared service functions, the HRBP leverages the available services to allow the HRBP to focus on the higher value talent, engagement and retention initiatives.
Business Partner Principle Accountabilities
- Apply human resources principles, methods and tools to provide broad range of customized business solutions designed to support the business and enhance organizational effectiveness
- Conduct organizational diagnoses using data-based methodologies to identify critical issues and root causes; provides objective, data-based perspective on relevant organizational and HR issues and recommends/implements and measures appropriate interventions to address organizational issues
- In partnership with Talent, develop succession plans to address key leadership roles and talent gaps
- Lead assigned business unit groups in the execution of talent reviews and planning processes
- Collaborate with leadership to ensure consistent employment experiences
- Partners with business leadership to identify and develop HR strategies, identify gaps and plan processes to directly support business initiatives through people.
- Acts as liaison with other HR COE teams to coordinate development of programs, systems and processes to be used to support the business.
- Provides insight, oversight and direction of the annual performance management and compensation review process within the assigned business units.
- Supports the business leadership team through conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses on a broad array of issues; works to share interpretation of data with leadership and plant teams and develops action steps to support improvements/changes.
- Serves as an active member of the leadership teams.
- Collaborates, strategizes and participates with Talent Management and Hiring Managers to acquire and retain top talent with a focus of building a pipeline for future needs.
- Works closely with management and employees on employee engagement, including improving work relationships, building morale, increasing productivity and retention.
- Monitors the effectiveness of HR Programs through the tracking of key measures.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- 5+ years of experience leading people, implementing HR programs and initiatives, including a demonstrated ability to facilitate small and large group employee interactions.
- Bilingual in English/ Spanish required.
- Demonstrated to drive strong talent outcomes in partnership with business leaders across the organization and external talent acquisition partners.
- Agility to build out projects when business demands.
- Strong strategic and analytical skills; bias for performance measurement.
- Demonstrated experience building effective partnerships and collaborative stakeholder relationships.
- Ability to set and balance short- and long-term priorities and remain focused within a rigorous, fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Effective project management skills.
- Have a passion for personal learning and development to be able to grow with the company.
- PHR or equivalent, or willingness to achieve the PHR in the first year of employment in the role.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.