Lift Truck Operator - $2,000 New Hire Bonus
- Merced, California
More than just another employer, we pride ourselves on being a company with a soul. Quad’s culture is built on a rich legacy of passionate, innovative people always striving to find a better way. As a global marketing services provider, Quad leverages worldwide capabilities and leading-edge technology to help brand owners market and distribute their products more efficiently and effectively - transforming the industry with the combined power of digital and print.
Fueled by innovative, interesting days, careers at Quad instill a sense of empowerment and possibility as you gain the skills and confidence to advance as our platform evolves. Join the Quad team today and develop your career – work side-by-side with skilled professionals, operate multi-million dollar pieces of equipment, and experience first-hand the values that have guided us from day one. Work hard, move fast, contribute new ideas and proudly wear Quad Blue!
- Full Time and part time positions
- 8 or 12hour shifts
- Level: Entry to Skilled
- Paid Vacation
What makes a successful Machine Operator at Quad?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Goal-oriented 7
- Motivational 5
- Team Player 6
- Innovative 5
- Results Driven 8
- Confident 7
- Problem solver
Everado - Press Operator
“Running a machine is all I wanted to do when I started. I am thankful that I was able to learn a new career and have new opportunities at Quad.”
Learn More About Us
Join Our Ranks – Advancement, Culture and Innovation
Meet Rondell – CareerPath to Success with Quad
Innovate – Quad’s Corporate Values
Our massive Pressroom horsepower features cutting-edge equipment and technology, ranging from web offset and gravure to the latest digital presses. We’re a collaborative team of “can do” people. We take great pride in our work, and are passionate about quality, safety and the customer experience.
Quad is currently hiring General Laborers as Essential Workers who want to make a difference - Imagine more than you have today. Your career starts here. Be greater than you thought possible and reap the rewards of your success and growth. We are in the business of developing people. Promotions are based on your performance – You are in charge of your career!
$2,000 Sign-On & Retention Bonus for all Full-Time Manufacturing Employees
Inspect, receive, and bar code all incoming paper
- Store the paper in warehouse and take to appropriate press when needed
- Servicing the Press department
- Unloading Trailers/Box Cars
- Forklift and/or roll truck experience preferred
- The ability to lift 10-15 pounds continuously and up to 70 pounds occasionally
- The ability to stand long hours, and use hands and wrists continuously in controlled movement
- Use vision in order to identify defects with or without reasonable accommodation
- The ability to work a 12 hour rotating shift (either 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. or 7 p.m. - 7 a.m.) including days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- The successful candidate must be dependable, responsible, able to work independently with minimal supervision, and be a team player in a fast paced, detail oriented production environment
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to write and read measurements.
- Ability to read, understand and follow both written and verbal instructions.
- The ability to use a computer
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize job needs