Part Time Forklift DriverApply Job ID 20638 Date posted Sep. 22, 2021 Location Merced, California Full Time / Part Time Part time (PT)
Material Handler - Forklift Driver – Distribution
- Understands and follows all distribution standard operating and safety procedures.
- Performs all post-skidding operations, which may include: strapping, banding, wrapping, card-boarding, boxing, baling, weighing and compressing
- Safely operates a powered industrial truck to transport product to various departments
- Responsible for the assembly of shipping cartons to include the following operations: taping, strapping, addressing, shrink-wrapping and banding
- Loads and unloads materials from delivery vehicles using loading ramps and tracks roll stock looking for reject rolls
- Review and/ or complete all material logs and production record paperwork as required
- Performs clean-up and waste removal tasks
- Coordinates trucking of product with shipping for staging purposes
- Follows all company and OSHA safety regulations and promote safe work habits with peers
- Effective communication between supervisor and incoming/outgoing operator regarding shift expectations
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Forklift Re-Certification is required after being hired on
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.