Press Assistant IIApply Job ID 17514 Date posted Jul. 27, 2020 Location Merced, California Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Reads the load tags and removes the bundles of printed materials from the stacker and places the bundles in a specific sequence on the skid.
- Tags completed skids and uses a pallet jack to move the skids to the designated area for pick up.
- Assists the press crew with changing plates, webbing up the press and assists with scheduled maintenance.
- Maintains the highest quality product through employment of standard operating procedures in all job responsibilities.
- Performs daily maintenance and general housekeeping.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.