Senior HR Business PartnerApply Job ID 15542 Date posted Oct. 10, 2019 Location Merced, California Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Source the correct resources internally and externally to implement both long term HR business strategies and short term immediate needs.
- Conduct weekly meetings with respective business partners. This includes the daily War Room meetings and all leadership meetings.
- Walk the floor daily and be sure regular engagement with employees is taking place. Consult with line management and all leaders by being proactive and providing HR guidance as appropriate.
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning, and succession planning.
- Analyze trends and metrics to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manage and resolve the more complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations. Basic investigations will be managed through the tiering structure of our Shared Services teams.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with RHRM as needed/required for support on legal risks and next steps.
- Provides day to day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships; build morale; increase productivity; employee engagement and retention
- Provides HR Policy guidance and interpretation.
- Ensure the right employee is placed in positions as it is in regards to new hires, promotions, transfers.
- Demonstrate Pride in The Workplace – this position is expected to exhibit Quad leadership style, live the Value Wheel and display professionalism.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Practice a safe work environment and ensure consistency of practices.
- At least 5+ years as an HR Business Partner providing support for manufacturing organizations of 300+ employees required
- At least a Bachelor degree or higher or related experience strongly preferred
- The ability to resolve conflict and find solutions.
- Having the technical skills and foundational knowledge to run reports, analyze data and act upon it.
- The ability to change to fit circumstances and business needs/conditions. Along with the ability to manage, lead, and enable the process of change and transition while helping others to deal with their effects
- Is effective in a variety of formal presentation settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, with peers, direct reports, and senior leaders; is effective both inside and outside the organization; commands attention and can manage group processes during the presentation; can change tactics midstream when something isn’t working.
- Is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills required
- Able to understand ‘freedom in the frame’ and manage to solve problems based on the business need
- The ability to gain others' support for ideas, proposals, projects, and solutions.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.