Client Medical DirectorApply Job ID 25986 Date posted Aug. 16, 2023 Location Midland, Michigan
QuadMed is looking for a Client Medical Director to join our team at our Midland, MI Health Center with Dow. Work with a team-oriented staff to provide quality care to Dow employees and their dependents. Be a part of a community founded for the employees of Dow.
*This position is located in Midland, MI*
- M.D. or D.O. degree from an accredited School of Medicine and completion of appropriate residency
- Active board certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- 5+ years of experience in primary care required
- Three (3+) years supervising/training/mentoring strongly preferred
- Two (2) years of leadership experience managing other providers preferred
Company and Position Highlights:
- A practice based on quality of care and not productivity
- Commercially insured patient base
- Outpatient only with preventative medicine focus
- Work-life balance
- ~12 patients a day with an average appointment time of 40min
- Onsite services include moderately complex lab, x-ray, pharmacy, and dietitian/wellness coaching
- Make a difference in the lives of the patients who are challenged to be engaged and responsible for their own care
- Collegial environment
- Corporate social responsibility including a commitment in promoting and enhancing diversity, equity and inclusion
- Guaranteed base salary
- Yearly bonus eligibility based on quality of care and overall performance of health center, not RVUs
- Comprehensive benefit package
- 9 Paid holidays
- CME paid time off and stipend
- 100% reimbursement of licensure/certifications
- Malpractice and liability covered
- 401k with guaranteed match
- Outstanding cultural opportunities range from music and theater to science and the arts*
- Midland provides the amenities of life in a major metropolitan area - numerous shopping and dining options, a vibrant downtown district, a thriving local business community, many of outdoor recreation and entertainment options, and more - with the charm and safety of a mid-sized community.*
- Light traffic, a healthy economy, affordable cost of living, impressive housing options, excellent schools, and convenient access to area attractions have made Midland a community of choice for many in the Great Lakes Bay region.
- *Information from https://cityofmidlandmi.gov/
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Practice health care with a focus on quality, not quotas. Forge relationships with patients and lead the rest of your care team to do the same.
Make an impact on patients by providing comprehensive care with a strong focus on prevention and improved population health management.
Practice a one-on-one model of caregiving that gets patients back to optimal function inconsistently fewer visits than the national average.
Patient relationships begin with our care team. We drive to make patients the focus of our care. And care team professionals are a very important part of that.
Positively affect the health of populations and see results. We have positions ranging from sales and marketing to IT, finance and operations.