Community RecruiterApply Job ID 20122 Date posted Jul.. 09, 2021 Location Milwaukee, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
In the Community Recruiter role, you will identify exceptional candidates for key manufacturing positions within our organization with a special focus on building Quad’s strategic inclusion and community programs and establishing talent pipelines into our manufacturing facilities. This position requires the ability to actively source and develop talent pipelines across a diverse set of functional disciplines. This is a highly collaborative role both within Quad as well as the communities around some of our most critical locations in SE Wisconsin. The successful candidate will have experience working as a trusted business advisor, have demonstrated ability to build relationships across networks of community based organizations and function as consultative recruiting partner.
- In partnership with Talent Acquisition Leadership and Quad’s Community Relations & Inclusion Coordinator:
- Identify and coordinate key community/not-for-profit partnerships with a strong initial focus on Quad’s ongoing work with Running Rebels to ensure a stable, sustainable pipeline of new talent into the program.
- Expand Quad’s network of community/not-for-profit based organizations to increase pools of talent, initially focused across Quad’s Milwaukee area locations.
- Support efforts to identify and remove barriers preventing successful expansion of inclusion programs.
- Collaborate with both internal and external partners to build strategic pipelines of talent into Quad’s Milwaukee area locations, starting with Quad’s West Allis, Hartford and Sussex, WI sites.
- Engage with community partners, candidates, and Quad leaders to enhance Quad’s reputation in the Milwaukee market as an employer of choice.
- Consistently deliver results, executed by setting personal performance & development goals, and taking personal accountability to ensure success.
Exceptional organizational and administrative skills; high attention to detail; and the ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and carry them out independently.Accountable for the development of creative, proactive recruitment strategies based on current market trends and analysis.
- Act as a mentor to other recruitment team members sharing inclusive recruiting techniques, strategies and insight, including new sourcing strategies, networking groups and/or sites available
- Provide operational support through value-added approaches, creating and lead special projects and initiatives that affect a function or the enterprise
- Assists with hiring metrics reporting; analyzing data/trends to develop solutions.
- Create and maintain a continual/active flow of candidates by utilizing advanced internet searching skills, cold and warm calling, networking, database mining, referrals, social/business websites, and other non-traditional avenues.
- Source, screen, interview, and manage the hiring process for candidates into inclusion programs.
- Effectively partner with business leaders on all aspects of staffing by translating client hiring needs into effective and efficient candidate generation strategies.
- Provide hiring managers and candidates with a positive and compelling experience during the recruiting and hiring process by engaging in timely and appropriate communications
- High School Diploma or GED required; BA/BS preferred
- Experience working with community based/not-for-profit organizations with an emphasis on supporting underserved communities
- Previous recruiting experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws
- Ability to make recommendations to effectively solve problems, using judgment consistent with standards, practices, policies, and procedures.
- Experience partnering with community based/not-for-profit organizations with a mission to provide
- Knowledge of Microsoft office, including Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of HR systems such as HRIS, and applicant tracking, etc.
- Ability to focus on details, handle multiple tasks, and remain highly organized in a fast-paced environment
- Strong team player with the ability to work well collectively and independently
- Demonstrated success in partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations
- Experience with online sourcing and network based recruiting techniques
- Ability manage relationships, provide strong consultative skills, at various levels within the organization as well as outside
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.