Sales Representative - Milwaukee MagazineApply Job ID 16615 Date posted Jan. 31, 2020 Location Milwaukee, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Contribute with strong personal effort and commitment to sales group initiatives
- Identify and execute revenue enhancing strategic partnerships
- Manage, renew and up-sell existing clients
- Develop new client relationships
- Meet and exceed all sales goals
- Communicate with potential clients with various methods including, face to face meetings, phone, email and cold calls
- Prepare client presentations, contract negotiations and follow through with the ad production process
- Respond to RFPs with a high degree of detail and in a timely manner
- Prepare Insertion Orders and negotiate contracts with company’s interests in mind
- Actively participate in company promotional events, as well as outside company sales gatherings such as networking events and client promotions
- Work with account management (including sales coordinator) to ensure project accuracy in run schedules and materials required.
- Update customer database; prepare call logs and rolling revenue reports as requested
- Work with Inside Sales to develop new sales concepts and campaign strategies
- 5 years sales experience in digital or print advertising sales/marketing
- Must have a proven sales track record in business development, and possess the energy, enthusiasm and integrity to build a significant business model
- Excellent prospecting and cold calling skills necessary. An aggressive attitude in getting to the decision maker is essential
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to represent our brand with poise and sophistication
- Intermediate skill level using MS Office tools and CRM
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast pace, exciting environment
- Entrepreneurial Drive a plus
- Extremely professional and positive demeanor
- Proven ability to work autonomously and maintain solid working relationships with clients and staff
- High energy and a love of sales
- Must be self-motivated with a passion to make money
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.