Senior Editorial DesignerApply Job ID 13950 Date posted Jun. 04, 2019 Location Milwaukee, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Oversee your own projects through to completion
- Work with the Art Director to successfully translate concepts to print and digital media
- Prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Pay extreme attention to detail and consistency
- Research, organize and assign photography and illustrations
- Design department pages, features, and special editions
- Assist in the coordination of photo shoots
- Create photo illustrations and graphics for print and digital media
- Prepare files and images for print assets: image retouching, clipping, layering, conversion, etc.
- Prepare files and images for digital assets: image resizing, image galleries, social media, etc.
- Follow and maintain branding standards
- Interview and oversee art department interns
- Assist ad designer with ad design, Web ads and sales/marketing projects
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Demonstrate a passion for design and creative thinking
- Must understand basic prepress production of print files
- Degree in graphic design or media-related equivalent and 2 years of print magazine experience
- Superior communication skills and a friendly, positive attitude
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.