Art DirectorApply Job ID 30172 Date posted Jan. 25, 2024 Location Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota
Periscope is a full-service creative agency that sees beyond the expected to build brands and impact communities in inventive ways. We are an idea-centric, inclusive and highly collaborative culture with world-class strategy and creative — and we bring that expertise to every touchpoint in the consumer journey. We’re also a part of Quad, a marketing experience company. We’re looking for talent like you who can continue to elevate our work and culture.
We are looking for a Twin Cities based Art Director to join our creative ream. Here are a few things we already know about you:
- You’re an art director with 1-5 years of advertising experience
- Your portfolio site has inventive campaign ideas and an eye for craft
- You're a team player
- You’re resourceful and accountable
- You're ambitious about becoming the best art director you can be
ABOUT THE GIG:
- Work from strategic creative briefs to generate integrated creative ideas, develop concepts and designs that help our clients move their businesses forward
- Work with copywriters to concept, refine and present your ideas to creative directors
- See beyond the assignment to strive for big ideas that answer the brief
- Be a go-to for a variety of client projects
- Work alongside or assist more senior art directors on projects and productions (photo and video shoots)
- Add to our inclusive, inspiring and energetic working environment that ultimately leads to great work and happy people
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members, including other creatives, account management, production, strategy and media
- Stay abreast of trends and new media formats, absorbing ideas from the internet, TV, social media, etc.
- Meet deadlines and requirements, from kickoff to final delivery
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of integrated production/campaign development
- Eye for design and executional craft
- A creative portfolio which displays your ability to think outside of standard ad formats
- Multicultural experience and/or bilingual fluency in Spanish and English a plus
- Motion graphics and/or Figma skills a plus
- Salary is commensurate with your experience and quality of portfolio
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Provide health and wellness solutions to transform the delivery of health care.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.