Photo StylistApply Job ID 19297 Date posted Apr. 21, 2021 Location Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad Photography Solutions is looking for a highly creative Photo Stylist to be based out of our Bloomington, MN studio. Responsible for styling photographing projects that meet the brand imagery of our client.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Interpret trends appropriately for the client; styling techniques represent current trends.
- Collaborates and aligns with key cross functional partners to ensure brand consistency and that the creative vision of each collection and floorset is clearly communicated visually.
- Research and present industry trends and innovation as well as report on aspirational ideas appropriate to the client brand through concept boards.
- Build relationships with external as well as internal clients such as Designers, and Creative, as well as relationships with vendors and outside agents such as models and photographers.
- Ability to speak about process & work progress to senior leadership during presentations.
- Collaborate with Producer on sample and schedule management to ensure departmental organization to meet all project and business deadlines.
- Manage the inventory of all accessories, backgrounds, surfaces and wardrobe to keep a fresh look.
- Flexibility to work as needed on photo shoots: merchandise racks, accessories outfits, ensure all key items are styled appropriately, and execute set up and breakdown of photo shoots.
- Thorough understanding of brand and customer utilizing the expectations guides and postmortem meetings.
- Minimum of 4+ years of styling or fashion experience within a corporate and field environment Degree in Fashion, Visual Merchandising or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Possess a passion and love of fashion.
- Rigorous knowledge of both hard line products and soft goods/apparel (on-form and off-figure). Strong understanding of digital photography, production, studio pace and efficiency.
- Proven experience with on-set/ in-studio standards, traditions and demands in high-end, high- volume catalog, advertising, corporate or commercial photography studio environment.
- Is flexible in responding to organizational changes and business priorities.
- Works effectively tight deadlines.
- Strong organization and time management skills. Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Portfolio of demonstrable skills and abilities is required.
Additional Company Information
We are a highly recognized, international company that offers competitive salaries with exceptional employee benefits including full medical insurance, and 401(k) available to all eligible employees. Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.