Sr. Photo ProducerApply Job ID 20815 Date posted Oct.. 11, 2021 Location Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The primary role of the Senior Producer will be to manage a team of producers and assistant producers who facilitate broadcast (TV/video, webcast, and radio) and photography projects for national accounts.
- Develop and manage production budgets and timelines
- Research and maintain vendor relationships across various U.S. markets
- Write and submit proposals for vendors to bid on projects
- Negotiate with vendors to request project estimates and maximize cost efficiencies
- Analyze vendor bids to create accurate estimates for broadcast and photography projects
- Review film, recordings, and vendor submission reels to ensure conformance to agency production and broadcast standards
- Talent casting
- Oversee the procurement and return/donation of product(s) for shooting
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing reports, formatting/routing scripts, arranging for pre-production meetings and edit reviews, processing of vendor invoices, and reconciling jobs for final invoicing.
- Develop production books, matrices, and shot lists
- Manage multiple project timelines and budgets simultaneously
- Manage post-production processes to ensure accurate completion of project
- Interact with vendors to ensure timely completion and invoicing of projects
- Communicate with client service teams and vendors during all stages of project(s)
- Maintain complete production files for historical reference, including legal releases and negotiated usage rights
- Maintain Agency broadcast library, storage of masters, updates to Agency reel as needed
- Properly license and maintain historical records for all third-party imagery or music on behalf of Ivie & Associates and their clients
- Maintain original signed copies of photographic and audio/visual releases
- Routing creative materials for both internal and external client approval
- Contribute to the Company’s Digital Asset Management development efforts
- To be responsible for ensuring that adequate levels of content production are maintained and such production is of a high standard of quality.
- To encourage and motivate performance, generate and sustain the enthusiasm and commitment of staff and develop a positive environment.
- Serve as liaison between production and other departments and represent department in associated meetings.
- Develop and refine process to increase productivity without decrease in quality.
- To contribute to initiatives to improve the efficiency and productivity.
- 5 or more years of experience in content production within an agency anvironment
- 4-year college education or equivelent (broadcast or photography emphasis preferred)
- Demonstrate knowledge of photography and broadcast pre-production, production, post-production and distribution methods
- Demonstrate a high-level understanding of media plans and schedules
- Demonstrate knowledge of current technologies utilized in the broadcast and photography realms
- Demonstrate knowledge of media distribution channels in order to properly distribute digital content
- Demonstrate understanding of current SAG/AFTRA rules and regulations regarding talent compensation
- Demonstrate understanding of licensing agreements for music, footage, and imagery
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.