3PL Sales ExecutiveApply Job ID 14539 Date posted Jul. 19, 2019 Location Minneapolis, Minnesota Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Prospect and cold call in a designated sales territory developing new customers.
- Identify and execute revenue enhancing strategic partnerships.
- Manage, renew and up-sell existing clients.
- Collaborate with sales team to develop expertise and new customers.
- Communicate with potential clients with various methods including, face to face meetings, phone, email and cold calls.
- Prepare client presentations, contract negotiations and provide follow through.
- Respond to RFPs with a high degree of detail and in a timely manner.
- Actively participate in company promotional events, as well as outside company sales gatherings such as networking events and client promotions.
- Organize workflow to divide time effectively between business development and maintaining current relationships.
- Responsible to achieve growth and margin. Responsible and accountable for respective budget; leads sales budget preparations.
- Be a strategic seller by focusing on multi-level relationships with customers: networking with customers, building strong relationships, obtaining information from various parties to understand internal activities and find selling opportunities
- Interface with various internal departments to insure delivery of customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years outside business to business sales experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous international logistics/transportation sales experience highly preferred.
- Established presence in the market place preferred.
- Must have a proven sales track record in business development.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required.
- Proven ability to work autonomously and maintain solid working relationships with clients and staff.
Additional Company Information:
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.