Account ManagerApply Job ID 15302 Date posted Sep. 18, 2019 Location Minneapolis, Minnesota Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- You’ve been working as an account manager in a professional capacity for at least two years but probably less than six years
- You’re fast. You’re organized. You’re a problem solver. And of course you keep cool under pressure
- Your communication and listening skills are stellar
- Nothing gets past you because attention to detail is your forte
- You love building relationships that last
- You have a knack for project management and keeping the process on track.
- You have a sense of urgency and keen ability to multi-task
- Act as day-to-day management and communication hub on a multitude of premedia projects, acting as the liaison between our client, vendor partners and Periscope’s internal teams
- Responsible for the successful execution of projects from client hand off to final file delivery, ensuring the color, quality and LOS meets or exceeds our client’s expectations
- Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, sometimes high-pressure environment while adapting to project change.
- Maintain effective relationships with all client personnel in order to build a foundation of trust, allowing Periscope to continue being a valued partner
- Master the art of client communication and know how to keep your client in sync with day-to-day activities so there are no surprises
- Seamlessly provide the right information to the right people at the right time and collaborate with them to get the best work
- Constantly maintain a source of truth: written records of all directions, scope of work documents, recommendations, meetings, client decisions or approvals, etc.
- Minimum of 2 years in marketing/marketing communications/print or client organization or equivalent. College degree required.
- Print (sheet and web) and premedia execution experience, working directly with clients
- In-store marketing and print promotion (catalog, DM, ROP and OOH) premedia experience preferred
- Kodak Insite for color review experience a plus
- Ability to communicate in a professional and knowledgeable manner
- Must possess highly developed organizational, planning and management skills
- Professional experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.