Agency Account ManagerApply Job ID 20161 Date posted Jul.. 15, 2021 Location Minneapolis, Minnesota Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The role of the Senior Manager is to lead and flawlessly deliver our mission while building ideas and solutions the result in business growth for our clients. They should have a masterful grasp of how the agency operates across disciplines, as well as strong experience in producing creative campaigns. They should be powerful collaborators able to build strong and trusted relationships with our clients, as well as help support and train junior team members to be their best.
Periscope is committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all employees, as well as improving our collective performance on diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI). We believe strongly in the importance of authentic, ongoing growth and change. We strive to be more walk than talk when it comes to making a better industry and culture. You can read more about our four major initiatives to change for the better, the DEI leaders we’re partnering with and what we’re doing to have our agency culture reflect the larger world so we can tap into different perspectives that make our workplace better and our work even more relevant. Find out more here
• Minneapolis, MN HQ with satellite office locations in Chicago and Dallas
• Position can be remote if preferred with travel when required
- Acting as point of contact for both internal colleagues, as well as external relationships with clients and other agency partners
- Effectively manages existing and new client relationships; a collaborator with an eye towards the details
- Learning how to become a champion and defender of the agency’s work
- Working with internal team across disciplines to oversee the development of marketing communications strategies and tactics to creatively solve a client business objective
- Experiencing strategic opportunities while having a strong grasp of executional tasks working with appropriate team members to manage workflow within the agency
- Contributing to the development, execution and production of campaigns and projects across myriad channels
- Partnering in build bespoke, integration solutions based on agency’s capabilities and services
- Helping develop clear, measurable goals and objectives for client programs and projects and implement strategies to measure the effectiveness of agency’s work.
- Building client confidence in the agency, manage client expectations and ultimately ensuring the agency delivers everything on time
- Creating and managing project estimates with involvement in monthly financial billing and agency KPIs
- Mentoring Managers and Associate Managers within the Business & Brand Leadership group
- Advanced agency experience in account management
- BA/BS Degree in Communications, Marketing or Advertisin
- A real go-getter with confidence and ability to lead from the inside out
- Experience in campaign production across all channels
- Self-starter who thrives in fast-paced situations
- Has excellent written and oral communication skills
- Has a passion for this business, a creative thinker at heart and someone who wants to do the best work of their lives at Periscope
ADDITIONAL COMPANY INFORMATION:
Periscope and Quad are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Periscope and Quad do not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Periscope and Quad also prohibit harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Create customized postal and distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time.
Provide health and wellness solutions to transform the delivery of health care.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.