Executive AssistantApply Job ID 17953 Date posted Sep. 29, 2020 Location Minneapolis, Minnesota Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Executive Assistant is the primary support for agency President & CEO. Additional areas of responsibility include some project management (as assigned), agency presentation backup–including some PowerPoint design and formatting, audio/visual coordination and meeting scheduling.
ABOUT THE GIG:
Executive Assistant to President & CEO
- Provide direct assistance to agency President & CEO. Maintain the highest level of confidentiality with respect for sensitive and proprietary information flow
- Provide key support in all CEO activities, including client relationships, department meetings, executive committee activities, general agency meetings, association involvement and professional duties outside the agency
- Monitor and maintain calendar and schedules, meeting coordination, travel arrangements, presentation design & production and file/office organization
- Represent the agency’s mission, capabilities and goals accurately; be mindful and respectful of specific role and responsibilities
- Maintain a positive attitude and willingness to be flexible when situations demand
- Demonstrate an ability to work with many different departments and personalities
- Adhere to Periscope policies and procedures as outlined in the Periscope Handbook
- Maintain high level of professionalism in all internal and external communication, including email and voicemail correspondence
- Record expenses and billable time completely and accurately on a weekly basis
- Perform other duties from time to time to meet the changing needs of the agency
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Two-year associate degree, bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience
- Demonstrated ability to handle high stress situations with effective results
- Proficient in complete suite of Microsoft Office software, specifically PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to deal with complex, confidential and sensitive situations
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task
- Creative problem solving and decision-making skills; excellent judgment
- Excellent customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Periscope and Quad are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Periscope and Quad do not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Periscope and Quad also prohibit harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Create customized postal and distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time.
Provide health and wellness solutions to transform the delivery of health care.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.