Financial AnalystApply Job ID 19256 Date posted Apr. 16, 2021 Location Minneapolis, Minnesota Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Financial Analyst will accumulate and generate information from a variety of sources to compile and prepare client billings. This role is responsible for the payment of invoices and services necessary for the basic operation of the agency.
ABOUT THE GIG:
- Maintain effective working relationships with all agency personnel
- Keep Manager apprised of any issues with the billing process
- Compile and prepare client billings, including media, labor and material costs by monthly target date
- Work to ensure accurate billing and documentation on client-specific and agency billing activity
- Review pro forma billings to ascertain monthly costs, schedule of work completed and type of work performed for client
- Compile, sort documents, such as invoices and purchase orders, substantiating business transactions
- Billing reconciliations
Accounts Payable Responsibilities
- Management of onboarding vendors
- Assist in the management and storage of vendor invoices
- Manage and review internal controls assigned
- Fee reconciliations
- Job/project analysis
- Revenue reporting
- Manage workload with respect to the deadline-driven nature of the department
- Maintain high level of professionalism in all internal and external communication including phone, email, chat, voicemail correspondence, etc.
- Record time completely and accurately on a daily/weekly basis
- Adhere to Periscope policies and procedures as outlined in the employee handbook
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Possess creative problem-solving, decision-making skills and excellent judgment
- Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software with a focus in Microsoft Excel
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent business experience
- 2-3 years’ accounting department experience
- Experience in an advertising agency environment preferred but not required
- Experience with ERP MediaOcean preferred but not required
Periscope and Quad are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Periscope and Quad do not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Periscope and Quad also prohibit harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Create customized postal and distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time.
Provide health and wellness solutions to transform the delivery of health care.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.