Sr. Content ProducerApply Job ID 23125 Date posted Aug. 24, 2022 Location Minneapolis, Minnesota Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Periscope is a full-service creative agency that sees beyond the expected to build brands and impact communities in inventive ways. We are an idea-centric, inclusive, and high-collab culture with world-class strategy and creative—and bring expertise to every touchpoint in the consumer journey. We’re looking for talent like you who can continue to elevate our work and culture.
The Senior Content Producer (SCP) is responsible for executing work that makes clients happy and mommas proud. This includes online video, television, social assets, radio, podcasts, as well as delivering still and event productions from inception to completion. You may even tackle something that’s never been done. As a seasoned producer, you’ll help determine and work within creative and budgetary parameters and aim to maximize the production value while being mindful of agency profit. You’ll drive budgets, schedules, and communications for assigned jobs and be empowered to find the best way to bring the work to life.
ABOUT THE GIG:
- Manage all aspects of pre-production, production and post-production as the job progresses, ensuring the work is on strategy, on time, on budget and exceptionally excellent
- Provide timely and accurate estimates of all broadcast jobs and monitor the budgets throughout the production process
- Work closely with creatives, account executives and project managers to determine the best production approach to a job based on the business objectives and deliverables
- Represent the agency in a highly professional manner, including interacting with clients
- Build and maintain strong vendor relationships to ensure the best possible productions and rates
- Assist with the training and development of less experienced producers
- Maintain accurate production folders and records of all jobs produced for reference and job history
- Be a go-to resource for the agency and our clients
- Negotiate production, talent rates and payments (Non-Union& Union); facilitate payments
- Maintain accurate talent records
- Complete POs and invoice reconciliation
- Book and manage travel for all agency personnel, clients and talent involved in production, if required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years motion production experience
- Agency content production or film production company background preferred
- In-depth knowledge of video/audio/image file formats, talent (SAG/AFTRA &Non-Union), AICP/AICE bid forms, film/video production, radio/podcast production, post production procedures and broadcast trafficking required
- MAC based computer experience
- Ability to analyze bids, negotiate, create sound estimates and complete detailed budget reports
- Detailed oriented creative problem solver
- Ability to travel when required
Periscope and Quad are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Periscope and Quad do not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Periscope and Quad also prohibit harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. Drug Free Workplace.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Provide health and wellness solutions to transform the delivery of health care.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.