Sr. Project Manager Agency GrowthApply Job ID 20349 Date posted Aug. 13, 2021 Location Minneapolis, Minnesota Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Senior Business Development Manager is responsible for managing new business activity, acting as the day-to-day hub on multi-faceted, active pitches – both large and small.
ABOUT THE GIG:
- Act as day-to-day management and communication hub on a multitude of new business pitches
- Evaluate new business opportunities to develop clear and competitive scope approaches, timelines and project budgets.
- Schedule and attend all internal meetings: kick-offs, internal reviews and see creative and pitch decks through to execution.
- Act as a true partner with cross-functional teams to ensure they’re on task and informed, and that all resources are in alignment to cross the finish line.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, sometimes high-pressure environment while adapting to project change.
- Enforce deadlines with an overall strong sense of urgency, humor and empathy.
- Collaborate seamlessly with other disciplines across all capabilities of Periscope’s fully integrated offering, as well as the broader Quad network.
- Coordinate planning and development of agency depository of new business materials – case studies, bios, and assist where appropriate in developing any new or special materials needed for new business meetings.
- Perform other administrative duties from time to time to drive and support our new business efforts.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of integrated project management experience; agency setting preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs and project management methodologies. Workfront experience a definite plus.
- History working on integrated campaigns and/or new business pitches.
- Proficiency in online collaborative tools (Google Docs, OneDrive, Salesforce etc.)
- Experience managing large budgets/scopes of at least $100K
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Some minimal client interaction may be required.
ADDITIONAL COMPANY INFORMATION:
Quad and Periscope are proud to be equal opportunity employers and value diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad and Periscope do not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad and Periscope also prohibit harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Create customized postal and distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time.
Provide health and wellness solutions to transform the delivery of health care.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.