Creative Project ManagerApply Job ID 25619 Date posted May. 11, 2023 Location Modesto, California
The primary role of the Creative Project Manager is to work onsite with the client, managing the execution of multiple, complex projects in support of the client’s marketing campaigns. The Project Manager will manage a team that supports and manages client print projects. The Project Manager will work closely with client to develop project timelines, including communicating key dates to all parties involved in the project. There is relocation assistance available for this role. The salary range for this role is $60-80K.
- Manage the production process of weekly circular, signage, digital collate and other printed material
- Understand print production workflows and be able to efficiently follow them
- Supervise and manage assigned team to ensure client deadlines and quality are met, including all account records and activities are completed within guidelines, policy and procedures.
- Enter jobs into production schedule in a clear, concise manner, utilizing existing tools and systems while following documented procedures
- Track all events ensuring schedules are met, including timely notification and status updates to all marketing/production associates as necessary
- Work closely with internal teams and client Marketing Operations to create appropriate timelines specs and RFQ’s; Clearly communicate those to client
- Regularly inform Manager of any issues that may need attention or may be a cause for concern
- Work with Manager to learn and understand new departmental procedures and workflow
- Collaborate with account manager, team members and client on a regular basis to manage workflow priorities and deadlines
- Constantly manage client expectations, as well as those of other agency and vendor partners
- Identify potential risks; manage communication and change control processes when necessary
- Provide Manager Client Services and/or client with real-time status on projects and as requested
- Build and maintain client relationships with low-and-mid level management.
- Suggest opportunities to the Director Client Services to educate the client on Quad's services - directly or through the Client Services team.
- Act proactively to manage the business effectively.
- Keep management informed regularly of events/issues that could impact client relationship.
- Supervisory responsibilities include: interviewing, training, planning, assigning and directing work; evaluating work quality.
- Provide thorough client input to the respective internal teams.
- Evaluate and monitor the quality and performance of all services provided to the Client(s) by Quad.
- Take a proactive role to improve workflow process and job profitability.
- Work with the Director Client Services to recommend training, education and professional growth for Client team members.
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
- Circular print experience
- Experience in the premedia/graphics arts industry preferred
- Retail Advertising experience preferred
- Knowledge of InDesign
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Detail and deadline oriented
- Ability to multitask
- Proficient computer skills including ability to utilize Microsoft Office applications, project management databases and email applications
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
The importance of caring for one another, runs deep. It is at the heart of our healthcare and wellness programs, our retirement plans, all of our benefits. It's how we build rich, balanced lives for ourselves and our families, at work and at home.
From the very beginning, Quad has been defined by the people who work here. Our values, our skills, our creativity – it has all grown from those very first days in business, passed from worker to worker, built on the relationships – the trust – between us. All the presses, computers and technology; all the buildings; all the resources; none of it matters without the people who make Quad work.