Medical Assistant/ LPN- $1,500 Sign-on Bonus Eligible!Apply Job ID 18983 Date posted Mar. 11, 2021 Location Monroe, Ohio Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Measures and records vital signs (weight, height, blood pressure, etc.)
- Ensures accurate and timely documentation into the EMR; i.e.- patient interviews and histories, vital signs, treatments, test results.
- Assists medical staff with patient examinations
- Uses CPR skills when necessary
- Maintains supplies, equipment, stocks, and sterilizes instruments
- Provides patients with instructions and other information regarding preparations for the service and necessary registration.
- Maintains confidentiality of all patient and organization information, and follows federal and state regulations and organization policies regarding protection of patient information.
- Participates in development activities and maintains affiliations with medical assistant associations, as applicable.
- Commitment to concepts of preventative health care programs and team based approach to health care delivery
- Front office duties including but not limited to reception, patient check-in/check-out, payment collection, and electronic scheduling.
- Performs other position-related duties as assigned
- Where permitted, and as directed:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program or from an approved nursing program with an associate degree OR equivalent years of experience
- 2 years of experience as a Medical Assistant or LPN
- Phlebotomy and lab experience
- Experience working front office
- Experience working in a Primary Care setting strongly preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus but not required
- CPR or BLS certification within 60 days of hire
- If LPN, current license in state of residence or compact licensure required
- Medical Assistant certification through AAMA preferred
- Skill certification through NIOSH or CAOHC preferred
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Practice health care with a focus on quality, not quotas. Forge relationships with patients and lead the rest of your care team to do the same.
Make an impact on patients by providing comprehensive care with a strong focus on prevention and improved population health management.
Practice a one-on-one model of caregiving that gets patients back to optimal function inconsistently fewer visits than the national average.
Patient relationships begin with our care team. We drive to make patients the focus of our care. And care team professionals are a very important part of that.
Positively affect the health of populations and see results. We have positions ranging from sales and marketing to IT, finance and operations.