Photo Studio Merchandise Coordinator - On Site (Monroe WI)Apply Job ID 25399 Date posted Mar. 09, 2023 Location Monroe, Wisconsin
The Merchandise Coordinator at Studio 26 is responsible for photo sample (merchandise) management, data entry and other organizational functions within the photo studio environment.
- Collaborate with Samples Management Team to organize, track and gather all photo samples
- Enter shot data using photo layouts and spreadsheets
- Use ShotFlow to track photo samples and shot data to facilitate accurate and speedy completion of shots
- Keep inventory of photo samples and props within the Studio area
- Facilitate and expedite return of all photo samples to the Samples Management Team after shots are completed
- Coordinate with Prep Team when samples arrive.
- Update layouts and alert Producers re samples marked “ready”.
- Provide bi-weekly shot status and missing merch reports to Client Art Directors
- Collaborate and track late samples with SMT. Email SMT two weeks before apparel shoots so that SMT can give updates.
- Keep track of what is on studio floor to follow up on missing samples.
- Organize sample area and assist stylists by bringing out ready samples and updating them for samples they are awaiting.
- Assists stylists in prepping and breakdown and supports shop lead in set coordination.
- Participate in Producer meetings
- Participate in Kaizen operational efficiency meetings and projects as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Great organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel, and database management
- Ability to utilize software solutions to track photography samples and workflows, namely Shotflow and Asset Manager
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
The importance of caring for one another, runs deep. It is at the heart of our healthcare and wellness programs, our retirement plans, all of our benefits. It's how we build rich, balanced lives for ourselves and our families, at work and at home.
From the very beginning, Quad has been defined by the people who work here. Our values, our skills, our creativity – it has all grown from those very first days in business, passed from worker to worker, built on the relationships – the trust – between us. All the presses, computers and technology; all the buildings; all the resources; none of it matters without the people who make Quad work.