Merchandise CoordinatorApply Job ID 22593 Date posted May. 31, 2022 Location Monroe, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Merchandise Coordinator at Studio 26 is responsible for photo sample (merchandise) management, data entry and other organizational functions within the photo studio environment.
- Collaborate with Samples Management Team to organize, track
- and gather all photo samples
- Enter shot data using photo layouts and spreadsheets
- Use ShotFlow to track photo samples and shot data to facilitate
- accurate and speedy completion of shots
- Keep inventory of photo samples and props within the Studio area
- Facilitate and expedite return of all photo samples to the Samples
- Management Team after shots are completed
- Coordinate with Prep Team when samples arrive.
- Update layouts and alert Producers re samples marked “ready”.
- Collaborate and track late samples with SMT. Email SMT two
- weeks before apparel shoots so that SMT can give updates.
- Keep track of what is on studio floor to follow up on missing
- During down time, map process improvement.
- Organize sample area and assist stylists by bringing out ready
- samples and updating them for samples they are awaiting.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Great organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to
- Build data entry as expertise. Catch reoccurring AD data missteps
- and communicate to the producer how improvements can be made.
- Brainstorm ways that data entry can be streamlined. Is there a
- better way?
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to
- work in a team environment
- Interreact with teams on the floor when there is no data entry
- Interact with prep team when there is data down time.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel, and
- database management
- Knowledge of Photoshop a plus
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.