Part-Time Photo Production AssistantApply Job ID 26161 Date posted Oct. 06, 2023 Location Monroe, Wisconsin
The Production Assistant supports Producer functions which in turn supports a high-volume production photo studio environment.
- Supporting Producers with crew sheets and team follow up.
- Organizing, retrieving and accounting for accurate brand merchandise as it is scheduled to be shot.
- Returning product and props from sets upon completion of shots to Sample Management Team.
- Prepping hardgoods and softgoods for stylists and photographers.
- Assisting merchandise coordinator and Assoc Producer as needed.
- Assembling product samples, delivered and prepared to set as required.
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
- Takes ownership of tasks assigned and is a self starter who helps the team ensure deadlines are met
- Ground level understanding of studio/photography workflows and productions
- Proficiency with Apple/Macintosh computer platform/software.
- Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office software – specifically Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.