Photo AssistantApply Job ID 14624 Date posted Jul. 29, 2019 Location Monroe, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Working cooperatively with Photographers, Stylists and Merchandise Coordinator to meet deadlines.
- Assist Photographers to set lights, retrieve and place lighting gear and other equipment
- Assemble sets following provided direction.
- Basic set maintenance including patching holes, repainting
- Assist Digital Tech to maintain photography equipment and studio environment
- Assist Stylists with fetching/returning props
- Deliver set materials to the studio bays, strike sets
- Maintain client satisfaction and confidence
- Shoot internet photography
- Provide input to Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Ability to work in tightly-integrated team environment
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.