Photo StylistApply Job ID 14625 Date posted Jul. 29, 2019 Location Monroe, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Styling both hard line products and soft goods/apparel (on-form and off-figure).
- Maintaining styling equipment and work stations.
- Maintaining and organizing props
- Coordinating and executing propping, shopping and returns.
- Minimum of three years of professional industry experience styling in high-end, high-volume catalog, advertising, corporate or commercial photography studio environment.
- Creative portfolio that demonstrates styling vision, execution and technical skills.
- Working knowledge of styling techniques, skills, equipment, and tools.
- Ability to style many different types of products within a high volume production environment without compromising quality.
- Ability to work as team member in collaborative group environment or alone.
- Proven ability to follow tight layouts, written instructions or oral directions.
- Understanding of production photography workflows, timelines.
- Good verbal, written communications and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Apple/Macintosh computer platform is a plus.
- Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.