Prepper/Styling AssistantApply Job ID 14623 Date posted Jul. 29, 2019 Location Monroe, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Working with Photographers, Stylists and Merchandise Coordinator to meet deadlines.
- Assist Merchandise Coordinator to gather, track, sort, organize and maintain product samples
- Unpack, hang or shelf product samples
- Professionally iron, steam, press apparel samples
- Pre-style soft-goods
- Return and “de-prep” samples after photography; removing pins, stuffing, etc., dis-assembling and repacking items
- Facilitate and expedite the return of all samples/product/merchandise/props to place of origin
- Help maintain inventory within the sample and prop areas
- Maintain client satisfaction and confidence
- Provide input to Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Ability to work in tightly-integrated team environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with steaming and ironing preferred but not required
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.