Production AssistantApply Job ID 20814 Date posted Oct.. 11, 2021 Location Monroe, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Production Assistant is responsible for supporting the Producers, Photographers, Stylists, Art Directors, and Merchandise Coordinator in a high-volume production photo studio environment.
- Supports Producer with assigning shots via studio software (Shotflow)
- Organizing/retrieving product as it is scheduled to be shot
- Delivering/returning product and props from sets upon completion of shots
- Prepping hardgoods and softgoods for stylists and photographers
- Assisting merchandise coordinator as needed
- Working directly with Studio Producers, Stylists, Photographers and Set Builders to understand internal studio schedules and set needs
- Working with Studio Producer, Photographers and Stylists to ensure deadlines are met
- Assisting in maintaining a high level of client satisfaction and confidence
- Assembling product samples, delivered and prepared to set as required
- Assisting in Continuous Improvement initiatives and Kaizen activities
- 2 + years of professional industry experience as a Photography Assistant or Production Assistant
- Photo Studio and Shotflow software experience is a plus
- Understanding of studio/photography workflows and productions
- Proficiency with Apple/Macintosh computer platform/software.
- Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office software – specifically Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.