Account ManagerApply Job ID 12685 Date posted Mar. 13, 2019 Location Mooresville, North Carolina Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Account Manager is responsible for managing account business and client relationship-building as the primary contact for specific lines of business/channels, including planning, calendaring, upfront project assessment and execution. This role works directly with the client and internal teams to ensure that deliverables are strategic, on brand, consistent and that all parties are working toward the same goals.
In order of importance
- Develop and manage client partnerships and proactively seize opportunities to grow account revenue.
- Advise the client, implement the marketing strategies of the client and manage the execution of advertising and marketing programs developed by the agency, including multi-channel campaigns, print, digital, video and photography.
- Drive towards and meet targeted account growth goals including upselling and cross-selling services.
- Understand client business completely from a strategic, execution, and competitive standpoint.
- Communicate broader business goals and strategy to ensure internal teams understand project requirements, the set approach and deliverables.
- Fully understand Quad capabilities and provide meaningful and relevant recommendations to solve client business challenges.
- Ability to present strategic solutions to clients at all levels of the business.
- Develop solid partnerships with agency internal teams to ensure work is on strategy and meets client expectations.
- Create, coordinate and lead quarterly business reviews for key clients with support from Client Services leadership and subject matter experts.
- Act as the liaison b/w the company and the client through the RFP/proposal process and ensure timelines are met.
- Organize and schedule meetings, provide agendas, recaps and executive summaries.
- Manage client's budgets.
- Develop focused campaign strategy and briefs.
- Stay abreast and keep team members and clients informed of relevant industry trends and news.
- Provide mentorship and training to junior members of account team.
- Develop team and client processes and manage implementation of these processes.
- Provide feedback that is strategic, clear, and actionable for the team.
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communication, marketing (or equivalent).
- Experience: Minimum five years of account management experience in an agency setting and/or advertising and marketing field is required
- Proven track record of growing account revenue.
- Media savvy with a solid understanding of print, photography, video and digital marketing.
- Technically literate, comfortable working with and communicating about digital trends.
- Experience working with and leading subject matter experts.
- Ability to demonstrate strategic thinking and understanding of client's marketing and business strategy.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with people at all levels of an organization.
- Superior presentation abilities.
- Proven leadership abilities and managerial experience.
- Must be computer literate with proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Outlook/Express with the ability to learn new computer systems.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k) and profit sharing plans, holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.