Photo Studio Digital TechApply Job ID 22890 Date posted Jul. 22, 2022 Location Mooresville, North Carolina Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Digital Photo Tech is responsible for the oversight of the technology within the photo studio environment. In addition, the role will occasionally support studio activity as needed including Photographers, Stylists, Art Directors, Producers and Merchandisers.
- Responsible for supporting and training of new technology.
- Responsible for implementation and adherence to equipment standards, inventory, maintenance and influence for best of brand.
- Trouble shoot equipment and software.
- Assist photographers in a high-volume studio environment and on-location.
- Review and receive specifications, instructions, and paperwork with Photographers.
- Maintain photography equipment and studio environment.
- Set building and set assembly skills as needed.
- Work directly with Studio Producer and Photographers to understand internal studio schedules and ensure deadlines are met.
- Review workflows with Photographers and providing feedback.
- Maintain a high level of client satisfaction and confidence.
- 2+ years of professional industry experience as a Photography Assistant or Production Assistant
- Understanding and working knowledge of still photography techniques, principles, equipment, and lighting techniques for commercial photography
- Experience with digital image retouching, image manipulation and postproduction techniques and software(s) to enhance/improve captured and rendered high-resolution image quality
- Working knowledge of current photography equipment, tools and software
- Understanding of workflows for still and video productions
- Proficiency with Apple/Macintosh computer platform/software.
- Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office software – specifically Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Working knowledge and experience with CaptureOne, Adobe Photoshop, Bridge, Acrobat.
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.