Project ManagerApply Job ID 12684 Date posted Mar. 13, 2019 Location Mooresville, North Carolina Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad, a multichannel communications firm serving premier national and international B-to-C and B-to-B clients, seeks an experienced Project Manager to lead creative teams and manage multiple communications projects from beginning to end. The ideal candidate will manage multiple schedules, budgets and deliverables, while leading creative and production teams effectively and profitably throughout execution of work.
- Primary day-to-day contact with clients
- Proactively communicate with clients (via phone or e-mail)
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Meet tight deadlines within established budgets
- Provide thorough client input to internal teams
- Detailed knowledge of entire signage program, projects and tactics
- Maintain updates to all source data; and manipulate data sets (as needed) under guidance of Quad variable data leads
- Ensures accurate and timely completion of assigned projects
- Work with service teams to resolve problems (as needed)
- Prepress coordination for File Quality & Release
- Provide Feedback by Project to Support Teams
- Implement and Maintains Data Validation
- Manage and Implement content changes
- Works directly with third party financial vendor for Credit Signage
- Routes and Creates Proofs as needed
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
- Bachelor’s degree (advertising/public relations, marketing, communications or journalism preferred)
- 3+ years agency and/or corporate sector experience
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills to troubleshoot client questions and concerns
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient in data entry and software programs such as Excel and Word
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k) and profit sharing plans, holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.