ProofreaderApply Job ID 15868 Date posted Nov. 15, 2019 Location Mooresville, North Carolina Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Review all copy for adherence to the Editorial Style Guide Brand Standards
- Check against client mark-ups to verify accuracy
- Review and proof artwork for quality, content and accuracy and make necessary adjustments
- Work with Merchandising and Products groups Project Management team on questions and missing information
- Support the Project Managers in peak schedule times
- Work effectively within Quad and client tools and technologies
- 2 years of experience in proofreading, retail strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, English (or equivalent) preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Suites
- Strong grammar, spelling and punctuation skills
- Strong organizational skills with ability to successfully juggle and deliver multiple projects
- Ability to proactively communicate status and issues
- Must be detail and deadline oriented
- Self-starter with ability to self-direct
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Create customized postal and distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time.
Provide health and wellness solutions to transform the delivery of health care.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.