Senior ProducerApply Job ID 22532 Date posted May. 23, 2022 Location Mooresville, North Carolina Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The primary role of the Senior Producer is initial and ongoing client engagement, management of photo group production: this includes scheduling, client relations, booking of crews, talent and locations and maintaining studio budget. The Sr. Producer will collaborate with the client and Studio Manager for schedules and timing.
- Complete understanding of photographic, video, CGI, and imaging processes
- Drive process workflow improvements
- Build and maintain client relationships with low-level, mid-level and even senior-level management.
- Develop long-term client partnerships that results in a mutually beneficial, growth-oriented business and working relationship.
- Manage multiple project timelines and budgets simultaneously
- Route materials for both internal and external (client) approval
- Research and maintain vendor relationships across various U.S. markets.
- Must possess excellent problem-solving skills.
- Understand licensing agreements for music, footage, and imagery to oversee and maintain licensing of stock imagery
- Create project-based estimates
- Develop and maintain production timelines and ensure accurate completion of production
- Communicate with client and vendors during all stages of project(s)
- Serve as liaison between client, production and other departments
- Represent department in associated meetings.
- Routing content for both internal and external client approval
- Responsible for ensuring that adequate levels of content production are maintained, and such production is of a high standard of quality.
- Manage production budgets, timelines, and logistics:
- Request and analyze bids from external vendors for content production
- Develop client-facing estimates for content production
- Oversee the procurement and return/donation of product(s) for shooting
- Talent casting
- Develop production books, matrices, and shot lists
- Maintain original signed copies of photographic and audio/visual releases
- Properly license and maintain historical records for all third-party imagery or music on behalf of Quad and their clients
- Manage post-production processes to ensure accurate completion of project
- Interact with vendors to ensure timely completion and invoicing of projects
- Maintain complete production files for historical reference, including legal releases and negotiated usage rights
- Maintain Agency broadcast library, storage of masters, updates to Agency reel as needed
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing reports, processing of vendor invoices, and reconciling jobs for final invoicing
- Contribute to the Company’s Digital Asset Management development efforts
- Encourage and motivate team performance, generate, and sustain the enthusiasm and commitment of staff and develop a positive environment.
- Develop and refine process to increase productivity without decrease in quality.
- Contribute to initiatives to improve the efficiency and productivity.
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
- 4-year Degree in Photography, Media, Design, Visual Arts, Fine Arts, Business Management, or equivalent work experience
- 10 or more years of experience in producing in a high-end, high-volume photography studio for retail advertising within an agency environment
- Experience managing a creative agency and/or photography studio or production companies
- Understanding of CGI
- Complete understanding of photographic and imaging processes
- Knowledge of photography workflows and scheduling, production budgets, estimating and financial reporting and product/merchandise management systems and data/records
- Proficiency with Apple/Macintosh computer platforms and related software
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software – specifically Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Demonstrate the ability to handle many issues, items, and functions at one time and deal rapidly with multiple items in prioritized sequence.
- Demonstrate knowledge of current technologies utilized in the broadcast and photography realms
- Demonstrate understanding of current SAG/AFTRA rules and regulations regarding talent compensation
- Demonstrate understanding of licensing agreements for music, footage, and imagery
ADDITIONAL COMPANY INFORMATION
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.