Brokerage Account CoordinatorApply Job ID 13853 Date posted May. 24, 2019 Location Naperville, Illinois Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Brokerage Account Coordinator will be responsible for working alongside the Brokerage Account Manager to coordinate daily shipping requests from the customer, such as: order entry, appointment setting, tracking updates, pricing & quoting, communication with internal departments and updating external TMS sites. The Brokerage Account Coordinator plays an integral part of meeting our day to day operations and customer satisfaction.
- Enter orders into the system
- Schedule pickup and delivery appointments
- Provide timely updates to customers on shipment status
- Invoice orders by validating cost and revenue
- Troubleshooting issues & resolution
- Tracking Updates
- TMS site maintenance
- Pricing freight
- Rate quotes to sales team and customers
- BA/BS degree (preferred)
- 2 or more years work experience Freight Brokerage (preferred)
- Excellent problem solving and decision making ability
- Must be a driven, enthusiastic and highly motivated individual
- Adaptive to change and works well in a fast paced environment
- Some weekend or after-hours work may occasionally be necessary to take care of clients’ needs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team player required
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k) and profit sharing plans, holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Creative customized postal and distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time.